Monday, April 16, 2007

The old posts






Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter

It's even colder this morning. I am surprised the ice has lasted this long. Surprised but pleased. It's really pretty.
After dropping my daughter at school, I noticed the sun through the ice in the park across the road, so I grabbed my camera and returned.
Going to be a busy weekend with skating pictures so I am charging batteries.
Posted by Rick Crampton at 6:42 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 2

Day 2 of winter here in London.
The ice didn't melt like usual. Temperature dropped. At least the sun came out, so out I went again this morning. This is the wrought iron fence around my home.
Amazing being a Canadian and not being used to winter. Western Canada has really taken a beating this year, but we were spared.
Posted by Rick Crampton at 6:23 AM 0 comments
Monday, January 15, 2007










Ice storm

Ice storm overnight. Made driving and walking difficult, but left it great for taking pictures.

No comments: